Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Printable: Easter Gift Tags


Me with an Easter basket
many years ago
Easter is one of my favourite holidays. I have many fond memories of waking up to find a big, beautiful Easter baskets that the 'Easter bunny' had left my sister and I. Opening it up to find a stuffed bunny, candies and chocolates in little plastic eggs! And with Easter there's spring and also my birthday is usually just a couple weeks away! 

Here are some printable tags for your Easter treats and give aways! You can print them on a good quality card stock and use them as gift tags or print them on sticker paper for stickers.

Happy Easter!











2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting these! I love the modern design. I put together Easter beach buckets for my nephews and they think they are too cool for 'baby' things. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for this very late reply, I didn't get notified that I got comments. But finding this definitely made my day! Thanks so much for the feedback/comment I am so happy you like the printable =) and it definitely encourages me to create more. Thanks again Jennifer!

      Delete