Saturday, March 2, 2013

Blueberry and Cream Cheese Wrap


A quick way to satisfy that sweet tooth! I've seen this done as a grilled sandwich but I wanted something on the lighter side. I usually get Mountain Bread for my lunch wraps but I found these new Sorj wholemeal wraps and decided to give them a try. They are quite similar to Mountain Bread wraps and are pretty tasty. I love how there are so many different options for wraps here in Australian grocery stores! Now, you could use fresh blueberries but I chose to use frozen blueberries because I would be grilling the wrap and wanted the blueberries to stay nice and cold.

You'll Need:

  • frozen blueberries 
  • light cream cheese (or regular)
  • light wrap
  • sandwich grill
  • dust of icing sugar (optional)

How To:

  1. Just simply spread as little or as much cream cheese to your liking
  2. Add a few blueberries 
  3. Dust a bit of icing sugar for an extra touch of sweetness
  4. Wrap it up and grill, on medium heat, it for about 30 seconds to a minute 
  5. Enjoy!
PS. This filling would totally be yum in a crepe too, might try that next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment